Your privacy is important to us. Through this Privacy Notice, we want to explain our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by Money Group, LLC (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our“), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process“) your information when you use our services (“Services“), including websites that we own or operate, our email newsletters, and any other applications and services owned and operated by us.
Questions or concerns? Reading this Privacy Notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions, please contact us via email at [email protected].
Last updated July 18, 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information Collected About You
Personal data is any information that personally identifies you or from which you could be identified either directly or indirectly. We may collect your personal data through your use of the Services or during interactions with our representatives, either:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you use the Services, and
- From third parties, such as our business partners.
The personal data that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use, but may include the following:
- User Contributions — Information you provide to be posted or displayed on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services and third parties, such as customer comments and reviews. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that information you post may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits the Services, therefore you should avoid any personal data that you would not want to be available to the public.
- Contact Data – We may collect personal and/or business contact information including your first name, last name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, email address and other similar data and identifiers.
- Location Data – We collect geolocation data when you enable location-based services or when you choose to provide location-related information when interacting with our Services.
- Demographic Data – We may collect certain demographic data including, for example, country, gender, age, preferred language, and general interest data.
- Preferences – We collect information about your preferences and interests as they relate to our Services (both when you tell us what they are or when we deduce them from what we know about you) and how you prefer to receive communications from us.
- Social Media Data – We may provide social media features that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with us on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites you use to make sure you understand the information that is collected, used, and shared by those sites.
- Other Unique Identifying Information – We also receive information when submitted in other ways, such as if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, enroll in an educational program, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with us.
Information Automatically Collected
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, for our internal analytics and reporting purposes, to help us understand how our users use the Services, and to target advertising messages to you. It also helps us improve our Services to deliver a better and more personalized service, including allowing us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to our Services.
The information collected automatically when you visit the Sites may include your IP address, details about your operating system, browser and system settings, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you navigate the Services), and other information that generally is not considered personally identifiable. Examples include:
- Website Browsing Data – We collect information about your visits to and your activity on our websites, applications or websites “powered by” another company on our behalf including the content (and any ads) that you view and interact with, the address of the website from which you arrived and other clickstream behavior (such as the pages you view or the links you click.
- Anonymous or Aggregated Data – We collect anonymous answers to surveys or anonymous and aggregated information about how our Services are used. In certain cases, we apply a process of de-identification or pseudonymisation to your data to make it reasonably unlikely to identify you through the use of that data with available technology.
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information from Third-Party Sources
We collect data from the following third parties:
- Data brokers, social media networks, and advertising networks – Commercially-available data such as name, address, email address, preferences, interests, and certain demographic data. For example, personal data may be collected when you access our applications through social media logins.
- Analytics Providers – We also receive non-personal data, such as aggregated or de-identified demographic/profile data, from third-party sources including select partners and companies that specialize in providing enterprise data, analytics and software as a service.
In order to ensure data accuracy and offer a superior customer experience by providing you with better personalized services, content, marketing and ads, in some cases we link or combine the information that we collect from the different sources outlined above with the information we collect directly from you. For example, we may compare the geographic information acquired from commercial sources with the IP address to derive your general geographic area. Information may also be linked via a unique identifier, such as a cookie.
If You Choose Not to Share
You are not required to share the personal data that we request, however, if you choose not to share the information, in some cases we will not be able to provide you with the Services, certain specialized features or be able to effectively respond to any inquiries you may have.
AUTOMATIC TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our Services and other electronic communications such as email and SMS may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us to collect website-related statistics, such as the number of users who have visited certain pages or opened an email.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Services to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors.
Do Not Track
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this Privacy Notice.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
We process your personal data for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Services
- To improve our Services and present its contents to you
- To provide personalized promotional offers (in accordance with your Privacy Preferences) about the Services through e-mail, SMS, and third party platforms and other selected partner websites
- To provide you with email alerts and other notices concerning our Services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you
- To personalize your experience on the Services and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to criteria like your interests and location, including targeted offers and ads through our Services, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law)
- When necessary, to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- As necessary or appropriate to exercise, establish, or protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To comply with any relevant laws, regulations, ordinances, rules, directives, statutes or other legal obligations.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For other purposes that are disclosed at the time you provide your information, with your consent.
If information is aggregated or de-identified so that it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, we may use it for any business purpose.
HOW WE STORE & KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
We have also implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We have collected and disclosed the following categories of personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months:
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
We may share your information with third-party service providers to support our internal and business operations. In such cases, service providers may use the information only as necessary to provide the services to us and are contractually required to keep your information confidential and secure. Examples include website, application development, hosting, data storage, maintenance, and other services such as delivery of emails, including promotional, marketing and transactional materials; delivery of other promotional materials, including via postal mailers, SMS and text messaging; and online and social media promotions and advertising. These service providers or partners may be located in the US or in other global locations and may provide services such as content personalization, advertising and marketing activities (including digital and personalized advertising), IT services, email service providers, data hosting, or general support and maintenance of our websites. Our service providers and partners are required by contract to safeguard any personal data they receive from us and are prohibited from using the personal data for any purpose other than to perform the services as instructed by us.
When you report a complaint about an Advertising Partner featured on our Services, we may share your submission with that Advertising Partner. Business Partners. As applicable, we may share your information with our Advertising Partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions. We may also share information about you to Advertising Partners (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) to present advertisements that might interest you in other sites or mobile applications. The information may include your name, address, email, or other identifier.
OTHER THIRD PARTIES
We also may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this Privacy Notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Transfers. We may share, transfer, or assign your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- Compliance with Law. We may also share your personal data when we believe, in good faith, that we have an obligation to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts and other public authorities, including to meet national security or other law enforcement requirements; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity; (iv) enforce/protect our rights and properties of our subsidiaries; or (v) protect the rights or personal safety of our staff.
INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE VISITORS
The Services are hosted in the United States and are intended solely for visitors located within the United States. The information we provide and the third-party products and services featured are tailored for the United States market only. Information we collect through the Services will be transferred to and stored on our servers in the United States. By using the Services, you acknowledge and consent to the transfer and processing of your personal data in the United States as described in this Privacy Notice. Please be aware that the data protection laws and regulations applicable to your personal data transferred to the United States may be different from the laws in your country of residence.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected].
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS & SUBSCRIPTIONS
If you choose to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we may use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. Marketing communications may include new product or services information, special offers, personalized content, targeted advertising or invitations to participate in market research or compliance reviews. Subscription communications include email newsletters, software updates, etc. that may be expressly requested by you or which you consented to receive. You may opt out of receiving these general communications by using one of the following methods:
- Select the email’s “Opt out” or “Unsubscribe” link, or follow the instructions included in each email subscription communication.
- To unsubscribe from messages delivered to mobile phones, reply to the message with the words “STOP” or “END.”
You will then be removed from the marketing lists. However, we may still communicate with you — for example, to send you service-related messages that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
Some content or applications on the Services are served by third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks, ad servers, content providers, and application providers. The Services may also link to third-party websites, online services, or mobile applications and/or contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with us and which may link to other websites, services, or applications. Accordingly, we do not make any guarantee regarding any such third parties, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of such third-party websites, services, or applications. The inclusion of a link towards a third-party website, service, or application does not imply an endorsement by us. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this privacy notice. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services, or applications that may be linked to or from the Services. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES
In some regions, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Under certain circumstances, we may not be able to fulfill your request; for example, if it interferes with our regulatory obligations, affects legal matters, we cannot verify your identity, or if it involves disproportionate cost or effort, but in any event we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and provide you an explanation.
All requests regarding any personal information about you that we have obtained or received for processing on behalf of a separate, unaffiliated entity should be made to that entity directly. We will honor and support any instructions they provide us with respect to your personal information.
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA
Our privacy practices are aligned with the requirements of CCPA and CPRA. If you are a California resident and would like to exercise your rights, email us at [email protected].
FOR RESIDENTS OF NEVADA
Nevada residents may submit a request directing us to not sell personal information we maintain about them if our practices change in the future. To exercise this right, email us at [email protected].
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or deletion, you may contact us via email at [email protected].
You may also write to:
Money Group – Privacy
Metro Office Park Calle 1
Bldg 7 Ste 204
Guaynabo PR 00968